Milk and Honey ... and A Little Happy!

I just finished the binding on all my new pattern designs and the quilts are ready to debut!

  The first one on the list is Milk and Honey.
 
I'm a big fan of hexagons and you will be happily surprised at how easy this quilt is to make.   
 
Milk and Honey finishes 54" by 68".
 
 
 

 I'll be posting lots of pictures of my new quilt patterns in the next few days.  They will all be available on my website very soon so please check back.
 ...........................................................
 
Quilting Therapy
 
I'm in my studio today making a couple of these little bags for Easter.  I plan to fill them with chocolate for some special little ones in my life.  Like any business, even the quilting business can have its ups and downs and this week was a very stressful one.  I really needed some happy quilting therapy to end the week and this was perfect.  It's Saturday so I hope you all get to work on something that makes you happy!
 
 
 I also made some more of these - they make me happy ...
 
 
... so I can make more of these - which make me even happier! :)
 
 
 
 
If you would like to make your own Dresden Sunnyside Up blocks, you'll find the pattern on my website.  The best part: there is no template for the petals - just easy cutting and piecing.  
 
Oh, and it's great quilting therapy!
 

4 comments:

  1. I just love everything...and especially the little basket! Would love a little tutorial for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Sorry you had a stressful week. Sewing is certainly my therapy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of two of your newest patterns...Dashing and Sunnyside Up from the Fat Quarter Shop. I'm quite smitten with both.

    Milk and Honey is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Easter bag is so cute! Will you be releasing a tutorial or pattern for it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot