Brrrrr


Oh how I wish it was Spring!!

With the temperature falling to a crazy – 41°F with the wind chill and a frostbite warning in effect I know it will be quite some time before Spring is here.  Thankfully the cold weather is keeping me indoors and I have spent most of January happily working with the newest fabric collection that I designed with Henry Glass ~ Blushing.

 
Blushing will be out in quilt shops next month.


Thank you for all your e-mails and comments about this collection. I am really excited about it being available.
 
I'll post pictures of my new patterns featuring Blushing very soon.
 
In the meantime,  here are a couple of pictures of two of my favorite quilt patterns: Spring Breeze and Day Dreams.

Spring Breeze is a fat quarter quilt that finishes 52" by 75".

 
 Day Dreams was designed to be made with a Jelly Roll and finishes 55" by 70".
 
You can find both of these patterns on my website or ask for them at your local quilt shop.
 
Thanks for visiting, and stay warm!!



1 comment:

  1. My friend is having a new grandbaby in May, I think I see a baby quilt made out of Blushing.
    Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot