Sewing Room Favorites

Earlier this week Lissa Alexander from Moda e-mailed me inviting me to be part
of her April Tools Day on her blog. 
I visited her blog this morning and it's filled with designers' thoughts on their favorite tool - you know, the one that they can't live without.  I'm heading back there to enjoy them all but I thought I would post a link here so you can all join me.

P.S.  This is my favorite tool
I have many tools in my sewing room that I love to use, but the small tool I love the most is the Clover Desk Needle Threader.
This Needle Threader makes threading those small needles so easy and fast – it’s just the perfect tool. Couldn’t live without it!

What's your favorite tool?

1 comment:

  1. I love the needle threader as well! Great tool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot