My Big News!!


A secret I have been keeping for months and months is finally ready to come out. I'm thrilled to introduce you to my first fabric collection,

"Butterfields"

When Henry Glass contacted me and asked if I would be interested in designing a fabric line with them, the answer was easy ...YES! YES!! YES!!!


With six different patterns in three colors ways each, Butterfields is made up of 18 fabrics.




   
I’ve also designed a complimentary (free) pattern to accompany Butterfields. This pattern offers two different versions of the same design. One is called Color Burst and the other is called Sparkle. It’s the same block, but depending on the fabric placement the look is completely different.

I’m going to be busy designing many more new quilt patterns with Butterfields. I’m REALLY excited about my first collection and I’ll have lots of new quilt designs to share with you soon.



Color Burst

Sparkle

Butterfields will be out in Quilt shop May 2012.
It can be pre-ordered through   


P.S.  I will post a link to the free pattern as soon as it's avaliable.

19 comments:

  1. congratulations!! you must be so excited. The photos of the fabric look wonderful. I have been following you on my google reader for awhile.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's darling! Congratulations! So excited for you and anxiously awaiting May! Such pretty prints. Love all the colorways, but think I need yards and yards of the brown flower print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! The fabric is GORGEOUS! Just what I would have imagined you creating. I am so happy for you - what a thrill this must all be! I will be looking forward to the fabric - the patterns are beautiful as well. Great, great work Margot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mouth literally dropped open upon seeing the 'brown' version! Awesome! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats...I was wondering about the "quietness" here at your blog...thought maybe you were writing a book. The fabric looks beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Margot! Your collection is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing opportunity for you! How did it happen? Out of the blue? Please share the story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous fabrics! I'll be watching for it at quilt shops I visit next year. Also, patterns. Have fun creating!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Margot!!! I can hardly wait to see your new exciting designs with your very own fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous fabric, can't wait to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, they are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Margot! Your new fabric line is scrumptious! I'll be sure to suggest it to my LQS, and purchase some as soon as it's available.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! Congratulations! it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't even imagine how exciting it must be to see your designs made into real fabric! I'll bet you've sleeping with the bolts! Congratulations! It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. holala c'est absolument magnifique, j'adore ! je comprend l'excitation !!! tous ces tissus sont sublimes ! je crois que l'on va toutes craquer pour ces jolis tissus ! amitiés de la fée

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Margot! Your own fabric line - how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on a beautiful fabric line. It's perfect. I love your very clever free pattern! Looking forward to more from you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot