Quilt Display Ideas

Last Spring we moved into our new home that we built on an old Christmas Tree Farm. Ever since we moved in I have been trying to figure out the best way to hang my quilts for display. One of the walls in our family room is perfect for a large quilt, but since I love them all and it was very difficult to make a choice, I decided to hang four at once!

I am always looking for wonderful new ways of displaying quilts so if you have an idea that you would like to share, I would love to hear about it. You can contact me through my website http://www.thepatternbasket.com/

Look who is sitting on the couch.
Rascal! Can you tell he likes having his picture taken?!

Margot

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! And what gorgeous quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great idea - I was only thinking last night that I wanted to hang two quilts in our dining room - and am sure to want to hang more in the near future - I love the idea of layering the rods and having the quilts folded. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely work you do. Beautiful and classy. I hope you don"t mind I mentioned you on http://www.facebook.com/quiltingclub

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/16/2012

    Wow, I love this idea! Thanks for sharing it. Now to find a wall I can reach without a two-story ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/12/2012

    What a creative and flexible way to display quilts. Yours are lovely, by the way. Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot